Sleep DR is a natural sleep aid formulated with 3 well-researched natural food ingredients - Natural GABA, DR Sleep Factors in functional doses for deep restorative sleep and health supporting benefits
About this item
- FORMULATED WITH NATURAL FOOD INGREDIENTS - GABA (Gamma aminobutyric acid), L theanine & Glycine in functional doses. Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid is a non-protein amino acid that functions as a neurotransmitter in the human brain. Works as natural relaxant that reduces anxiety and day time fatigue due to sleep deprivation.
- UNLIKE SLEEPING PILLS AND OTHER SLEEP SUPPLEMENTS, it targets sleep problems by replenishing nutrients associated with sleep and providing long-term health benefits, without altering natural hormone levels or causing morning grogginess.
- SCIENTIFICALLY / RESEARCH PROVEN BENEFITS: Reduce intermittent awakening, reduces overactive liver function that interrupt sleep and, supports liver, heart & kidney healths. Promotes fast & deep sleep. Calms overactive mind to fall asleep quicker, for a healthy sleep cycle. Wake up feeling refreshed and energized. Relieves stress and fatigue for better day time performance. Support nervous system health.
- MADE IN JAPAN. GLUTEN AND MELATONIN FREE. Suitable for adult, women and men. It is in powder format, not to be mistaken for sleep aids supplement in softgel, capsule, drink, tablets, pill, liquid, drop, chewable, drops, caps, tincture and gummies.
- Related: gabba, gama, naturals source, ltheanine, calming, butyric acids
4 In Stock
Sleeplessness can be caused by psychological and physical factors, such as stress, anxiety, depression, caffeine and medical conditions such as poor liver health, heart disease and chronic pain. Sleep is a vital indicator of overall health and well-being. Persistent sleep problems can affect a person’s mood, alertness, job performance and health problems such as high blood pressure, obesity and poor cognitive functions. Addressing sleep deprivation is pertinent to achieving quality lifestyle and good health.
Did you know?
Sleep is more important for our brain than you may realise. Sleep allows the brain to filter through memories and thus, helping us to remember some things and forget other things that are not so important. Research reveals that during sleep the connections between brain cells, which hold information learned during the waking hours undergo a widespread shrinkage. This process makes room for learning new memories while dropping unimportant ones. Sleep is also required to eliminate harmful toxins from our brain, a process that may reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s.
More information: http://bit.ly/2xV7jCO
Sleep Well with LABO Sleep DR
Sleep DR is an all-natural sleep aid formulated with 3 well-researched natural food ingredients - Natural GABA, DR Sleep Factors in functional doses for deep restorative sleep and health supporting benefits.
Uncompromised Sleep & Better Health
Why Choose Sleep DR Over Conventional Remedies?
It is an amino acid that exists naturally in fermented foods such as Kimchi. Research found that average GABA levels in brain were nearly 30% lower in primary insomniacs compared to those with healthy sleep.
GABA deficiency may contribute to stress and anxiety and more likely to cause awakening after falling asleep [Sleep 31(11): 1499-1506 (2008)].
• A natural relaxant
• Helps fall asleep faster and easily
• Improves sleep satisfaction
GABA supplement can be either in synthetic or natural form. Though the majority is synthetic, however natural GABA is superior with more benefits:
L -theanine is an amino acid found exclusively in tea leaves.
• Reduces anxiety and promote relaxation
• Promotes deep sleep and reduce intermittent awakening
• Counteracts caffeine-induced sleep disturbances
• Increases GABA levels in brain after 30 minutes
[Chem Pharm Bull 19: 1257-1261 (1971)]
An amino acid found in high-protein foods such as meat, fish, dairy products legumes and bone broth. In human, glycine is insufficiently synthesized and supplementation is critical to maintain optimal health.Lower levels of glycine have been associated with depression, diabetes and inflammation.
• Improves sleep quality
• Reduces day-time fatigue due to sleep deprivation
• Reduces overactive liver functions at night that interrupt sleep
• Supports liver, heart and kidney health to promote restful sleep
Scientifically Proven Benefits of Sleep DR
1. Reduce time to fall asleep
100mg of natural GABA was orally administered to poor sleepers 30 minutes before bedtime. The time taken to fall asleep was observed to be reduced by 5.3 minutes.
2. Promote deep and quality sleep
a. 200mg of L-theanine was orally administered to subjects 1 hour before bedtime. Results showed subjects had fewer dream recalls, reduced intermittent waking and felt more refreshed upon waking.
b. 3g of Glycine was orally administered to poor sleepers 1 hour before bedtime. Better sleep efficiency
was observed (sleep efficiency = sleep time/total time in bed).
3. Improve daytime performance
3g of Glycine was administered orally to poor sleepers 30 minutes before bedtime. Reduced daytime sleepiness and improved cognitive function were observed.
5. Counteract caffeine-induced sleep disturbances
Caffeine has been shown to produce diverse sleep disturbances, such as increased wakefulness during sleep and decreased amount of deep sleep. A study was conducted to observe the effects of L-theanine
with the consumption of caffeine. L-theanine is observed to inhibit excitatory effects of caffeine.
6. Support liver, heart and kidney health
Poor sleep quality is also common among people with fatty liver disease, heart failure and poor kidney functions. Glycine is observed to be effective in improving health functioning of these organs.
Content: 3.5g x 30 sachets
1) What benefits will I notice from using Sleep DR?
Sleep DR should assist you in achieving better sleep quality, faster and deeper sleep, as well as improving daytime performance. It is also effective to counteract caffeine-induced sleep disturbances. Unlike sleeping pills and other sleep supplements, Sleep DR targets sleep problems by replenishing nutrients associated with sleep and providing long-term health benefits, without altering natural hormone levels or causing next-day grogginess.
2) How long should it take for me to start seeing sleep improvement from using Sleep DR?
As ingredients found in Sleep DR are all-natural, results may vary between individuals. Some people have indicated sleep beneficial effects, including faster and deeper sleep within the same day of intake. However, long-term intake of Sleep DR is recommended to replenish daily insufficiency of sleep-related nutrients in diet, for best effects on sleep as well as supporting overall body wellness.
3) Can Sleep DR improve poor sleep quality caused by stress?
Yes. Ingredients found in Sleep DR, such as Natural GABA and L-theanine have anti-stress, anxiolytic and relaxation effects. GABA deficiency may devote to stress and anxiety, more likely to cause awakening after falling asleep. Thus, restoration of body’s GABA levels is crucial to have a restful sleep. L-theanine is well-known for its calming effects to enable one to have a quality deep sleep and complete recovery from fatigue.
4) Is Sleep DR natural and safe?
Yes, Sleep DR is an all-natural sleep aid made in Japan, comprising of Natural GABA, L-theanine and Glycine that can be found in natural foods. Natural GABA is present naturally in fermented foods such as Kimchi. L-theanine is found exclusively in tea leaves. Glycine can be obtained from high-protein foods such as meat, fish, dairy products and legumes, as well as bone broth. Thus, it is safe for consumption with no known side effects.
Furthermore, GABA and Glycine are found naturally in our body and deficiency of these two important nutrients have been associated with poor sleep and compromised body health.
5) Are there any long-term side effects associated with the ingredients in Sleep DR?
Sleep DR ingredients are non-addictive. With extensive research on each of Sleep DR’s active ingredients, there are no any confirmed long-term side effects. Instead, long-term consumption of Sleep DR is beneficial for overall body wellness, including liver, heart and kidney health. However, please consult your physician should you feel any adverse side effects.
6) Does Sleep DR have the drowsy side effects?
Unlike other sleep aids, Sleep DR does not cause drowsiness. Drowsiness is commonly associated with other sleep aids because they are either mimicking or blocking a normal process in the body or brain and tricking the body’s normal physiology. Instead, Sleep DR replenishes normal levels of nutrients associated with sleep and calms the mind for good quality sleep.
7) Why is Sleep DR better than other sleep aids?
Sleep DR is a drug-free, natural sleep aid targeting sleep-related problems, such as reduces stress and anxiety, increases body GABA levels and improves overall body wellness to support healthy sleep and refreshed daytime performance. Formulated with functional doses of naturally-occurring food ingredients with no melatonin and herbs, Sleep DR does not alter natural hormone levels or cause tolerance, dependency and addiction. It is suitable for short and long-term use with no known side effects, such as next-day grogginess, headache, vivid dreams or rebound insomnia. The efficacy of Sleep DR is supported by extensive research and clinical trials on poor sleepers, with immediate sleep-improving effects as well as long-term whole body wellness benefits.
8) I can fall asleep but often have problems of intermittent waking. Can Sleep DR help to improve my condition?
Yes, Sleep DR has been clinically proven to help fall asleep fast and at the same time, improve sleep quality. Natural GABA found in Sleep DR helps to fall asleep easily, whereas L-theanine promotes deep sleep and reduces intermittent awakening and dream recalls, allowing you to feel refreshed and recover from fatigue on the next morning.
9) Will Sleep DR cause me to sleep too soundly that I will not be able to wake up to the sound of alarm or crying child?
The effects of Sleep DR may vary between individuals. However, most people are able to wake readily and refreshed with changes of surroundings. Unlike many sleep aids that may cause the users to feel difficult to wake up at night, Sleep DR is formulated to help your body create natural and restful sleep by promoting relaxation and inducing calming effects.
10) Will I wake up feeling groggy, drowsy or have a hangover feeling after taking Sleep DR on the previous night?
No, you will not. Ingredients in Sleep DR (i.e. GABA and Glycine) are normally found in your body and it is designed to create optimal levels of these nutrients. In addition, Sleep DR works with your brain and body to create sleep in a natural way without changing natural sleep patterns. This allows you to get the most productive sleep possible with no grogginess when you awake. Meanwhile，you will feel refreshed and vigilant with improved daytime performance during daytime.
11) What will happen if I take Sleep DR with alcohol before sleep?
Alcohol may help you to fall asleep, but hinder deeper stages of sleep and often cause awakening in the middle of the night. However, if Sleep DR is taken 30 minutes before bedtime, it will help mitigate the sleep disturbance caused by alcohol and thus, promoting deep and good quality sleep. Besides, Sleep DR also helps promote liver health.
12) How often should I take Sleep DR?
If you habitually do not get sufficient sleep, taking Sleep DR every night is recommended. Continuous intake of Sleep DR is strongly encouraged to improve or maintain your overall body wellness, including liver health to support daily good sleep.
13) The recommended dosage is one sachet per night. Can I take more than one?
If you have taken sleeping pills, anti-depressants or anti-anxiety drugs for a long period of time, you may feel fairly resistant to Sleep DR. Since the dosages of all ingredients in 1 sachet of Sleep DR are in optimum but not maximum dosages, taking up to 2 sachets is very unlikely to have negative consequences to those that feel the need for this. However, please always start with the recommended dosage (1 sachet) and increase the dosage to 2 sachets if you still have difficulty falling asleep after taking 1 sachet.
14) When should I take Sleep DR?
Sleep DR should be consumed approximately 30 minutes before you go to sleep. It should also be consumed at any other time you may want to have restorative sleep, such as when you want to take daytime naps or when you are on an airplane.
15) Does Sleep DR require a prescription?
No, Sleep DR is a natural supplement. It is not a medication and hence, no prescription is required.
16) Can I take Sleep DR while I am on medication?
Yes, you can. However, do keep a 2-hour gap between Sleep DR and medicine to ensure that the efficacy of Sleep DR is not compromised.
17) Is Sleep DR safe for use during pregnancy and nursing?
Sleep DR has not been studied for use during pregnancy and nursing. If you are pregnant or nursing, we strongly encourage you to consult your physician before taking any supplements.
Size: 30 sachets
Active Ingredients Per Sachet: DR Sleep Factors (L-theanine, Glycine) 3200mg, Natural GABA 200mg
Other Ingredients: Maltitol, White Grape Powder
No wheat, gluten, yeast, milk derivatives, preservatives or artificial colouring
1 sachet daily, to be taken 30 min before bedtime. Mix content with water or consume directly