LABO Nutrition AdaptWell Ashwagandha Root Extract, Rhodiola Rosea Extract & Black Pepper Extract, for Relax, Stress Relief, Adrenal, Immune, Mood & Thyroid Support, 90 Capsules
About this item
- HIGH STRENGTH, MORE POTENT FOR BEST RESULT: Our formula offers 500mg of Ashwagandha Root Extract, 125mg Rhodiola Rosea Extract and 5mg of Black Pepper Extract per capsule. Efficacy for stress management is maximised by the synergistic effects of Ashwagandha and Rhodiola rosea. More potent than other formula and deliver superior anti-stress and adrenal support. It helps you to cope with emotional distress, physical and mental fatigue.
- STANDARIZED EXTRACT, CONSISTENT RESULTS: Ashwagandha, also known as withania somnifera contains >7% withanolides (35mg), which is 14 times more potent that supplement with only 2.5% (2.5mg) of withanolides! Rhodiola rosea with >5% rosavins, >3% rosavin and >1% salidroside. SUPERIOR ABSORPTION: Bioperine Black Pepper Extract is added for maximal absorption and bioavailability.
- PROVEN HEALTH BENEFITS: Adaptogen; Enhance the body’s resilience to stress; improves energy, stamina and performance; combats stress-related fatigue; mood enhancer; calms overactive mind; restore calm; supports focus, memory and mental clarity; support immune health; maintain healthy blood glucose, cholesterol and triglycerides; boosts endurance; increase muscle strength; for sport performance, sexual health, thyroid and adrenal support; for deeper and more restful sleep; improve sleep quality
- PREMIUM QUALITY & CLEAN EXTRACTION TECHNOLOGY: No additives, No leaves, no stems, no fillers. Do not contain gluten, soy, dairy, meat, peanuts, sesame, shellfish, yeast or eggs. Non-GMO. Caffeine Free. SAFETY ASSURED STANDARD OF QUALITY: Manufactured in GMP certified facility. Test the heavy metal and microbial of each batch to ensure the highest level of quality.
- 90 DAY SUPPLY: Take 1 capsule daily. Can take 2 capsules if required. Suitable for men and women.
80 In Stock
An all-natural, potent adrenal support, formulated to help cope with emotional distress and physical and mental fatigue. AdaptWell comprises two powerful adaptogens – Ashwagandha extract and Rhodiola rosea extract, which are thoughtfully curated for their powerful healing properties.
The synergistic effects help to strengthen the body’s natural resistance and adaptation to stress; enabling you to cope well and radiate vigor and vitality.
TAKE NOTE! If you are stressed all the time and always in high gear, your body would be continually pumping cortisol and adrenaline. It is very bad for your body as long-term activation of stress-response system and overexposure to stress hormones could disrupt almost all your body’s processes. This could increase your risk of developing many health problems.
Ashwagandha is a herb that is native to Asia and Africa. and has been used as an alternative for natural healing. It is classified as an adaptogen which helps the body adapt better and manage stress by reducing adrenaline and cortisol (stress hormone) levels. Besides stress, Ashwagandha is also commonly used to fight symptoms of anxiety and depression, increase energy levels, improve concentration and manage blood sugar levels.
Rhodiola has been used for treating mental health problems such as anxiety, depression and fatigue. Rhodiola extracts may protect cells against against damage, help regulate heartbeat and memory improvement. It is an adaptogen which helps the body adapt and cope with physical, chemical and environmental stress.
BioPerine Black Pepper Extract is a patented extract of black pepper fruits (Piper nigrum) with standardised 95% piperine. Its key function is to enhance the bioavailability of the ingredients it is co-administered with. BioPerine is able to increase the absorption of those nutrients by at least 30%.
1. Increase Blood Sugar Levels
Under a stressful circumstance, the insulin levels decrease, so glucose levels remain high in the bloodstream; the cells cannot perform optimally as they do not get the glucose they need.
2. Compromised Immune System
High stress leads to anxiety, depression and higher levels of inflammation. Prolonged high-level inflammation due to chronic stress could bring about an overworked immune system that is incapable of defending the body efficiently.
3. Digestive Issues
Stress causes abdominal pain, weaken the intestinal barrier cause other symptoms of functional gastrointestinal disorders.
4. Cardiovascular Diseases
Persistent narrowing of arteries and high blood pressure as a result of chronic stress could cause damage to the blood vessels and plaque build-up in the arteries which subsequently increase the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
5. Low Sex Drive
Chronic stress or prolonged stress can affect testosterone production, resulting in a decline in libido which can even lead to erectile dysfunction or impotence.
Feeling anxious or constantly worrying
Mood swings or feeling down
Feelings of being overwhelmed
Q. Why is stress management is crucial to wellness?
A. Everyone feels stressed from time to time. Although a little stress occasionally is not something to be concerned about. However, prolonged exposure to chronic stress can trigger or exacerbate many serious health problems, this includes:
- Emotional distress, such as depression, anxiety, headache and insomnia
- Cardiovascular problems, including high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, heart attack and stroke
- Sexual dysfunction, such as loss of sexual desire in men and women and erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation in men
- Gastrointestinal disorders, including irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), gastritis, ulcerative colitis
- Obesity and other eating disorders
- Skin and hair issues, such as acne, eczema, psoriasis and hair loss
- Menstrual problems
As chronic stress can increase the risk for long-term health issues, managing stress via multiple approaches, including consuming good quality adaptogen supplement is crucial to maintain overall body wellness.
Q. What is AdaptWell?
A. AdaptWell is a powerful vegan formula, developed with extracts of Ashwagandha and Rhodiola rosea. This proprietary formula is beneficial for anyone who has difficulty coping with emotional distress as well as physical and mental fatigue. Ashwagandha is an herb that has been used as an Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years; while Rhodiola has been used in traditional medicine in Russia and Scandinavian countries for centuries. Well known to be powerful adaptogens, the Ashwagandha and Rhodiola rosea in AdaptWell synergistically help strengthen the body’s natural resistance and adaptation to stress and anxiety, allowing one to cope better during stressful times. In addition, AdaptWell helps reduce stress-induced high blood pressure, increase energy levels, fight fatigue and improve physical and mental performance during mentally stressful and physically strenuous situations.
Q. What makes AdaptWell superior to other adaptogen supplements?
A. Typical adaptogen supplements usually contain a single ingredient. For instance, only Ashwagandha with 2.5% withanolides (the major biologically active constituents of Ashwagandha leaves believed to attribute to a majority of the biological functions of Ashwagandha). In comparison, AdaptWell is formulated with 2 potent ingredients, Aswagandha and Rhodiola rosea, in functional dosage to deliver exceptional potency. Ashwagandha is standardised to contain 7% Withanolides, while Rhodiola rosea is standardised to contain >5% rosavins, >3% rosavin and >1% salidroside. The synergistic effects of Ashwagandha and Rhodiola maximise the efficacy of AdaptWell in stress management and energy boosting. In addition, AdaptWell is fortified with BioPerine® black pepper extract, which remarkably increases the absorption and bioavailability of Ashwagandha and Rhodiola rosea. With gluten-free, plant-sourced ingredients and no added colouring, flavouring and preservatives, AdaptWell is safe and highly recommended for anyone, including vegetarians for effective stress management.
Q. How does AdaptWell help people with chronic stress to address their high blood pressure?
A. When one is under stress, the adrenal glands release stress hormones – adrenaline and cortisol into the bloodstream which cause the heart to beat faster heart and blood vessels to narrow, resulting in a temporary spike in the blood pressure. When the stress trigger is resolved, the hormone levels return to normal and the blood pressure and heart rate return to baseline levels. However, chronic or long-term stress causes the stress hormone levels to be persistently high, leading to high blood pressure. AdaptWell helps reduce the stress and reduce stress-induced high blood pressure by lowering adrenaline and cortisol levels.
Q. Who is AdaptWell recommended for?
A. AdaptWell is highly recommended for anyone who is constantly under stress or other emotional distress, easily stressed, agitated or excitable, anxious, depressed, prone to panic attacks or feeling down and overwhelmed. It is also suitable for anyone with low energy level or poor cognitive function. Furthermore, AdaptWell is beneficial in alleviating stress-induced conditions, such as high blood pressure, insomnia, low libido, poor concentration, difficulty relaxing, muscle ache or tension. Other benefits for overall wellness include healthy cholesterol, triglyceride and glucose levels as well as muscle mass and strength support and reproductive health support for men and women.
Q. I am constantly under stress and feel overwhelmed. How long should I take AdaptWell before I can feel relieved?
A. The results may vary between individuals. In general, one can feel immediate relief on the day of intake. Nonetheless, AdaptWell is highly recommended for long-term consumption, especially for those who are constantly under stress.
Q. What is the recommended dosage for AdaptWell?
A. The recommended dosage is one veggie capsule daily, preferably taken in the morning, with or without food. For those under immense stress can take 2 capsules a day, to be consumed together or separately.
Q. Can children take AdaptWell to relieve stress from study?
A. Yes. AdaptWell is suitable for children aged 12 and above. The recommended dosage is 1 veggie capsule a day.
Q. Will I suffer from any adverse side effects or withdrawal symptoms if I stop taking AdaptWell?
A. No, AdaptWell is 100% natural and completely safe. It has no known side effects nor does it lead to dependency or withdrawal symptoms. As everyone suffers from stress from time to time, it is highly advisable to take AdaptWell for long-term to maintain optimal body wellness and improvement in stress-induced health conditions.
Q. I am taking medications, can I still take AdaptWell for stress relief?
A. Yes, you can. Just need to ensure a one to two-hour gap between medications and AdaptWell, so as to benefit optimally from the supplement. AdaptWell helps to reduce stress and other stress-induced health issues.
Contents: 90 vegecaps
- 500mg Ashwagandha Rooad Extract (Withania somnifera) (contains >7% withanolides (35mg))
- 125mg Rhodiola rosea Root Extract (>5% rosavins, >3% rosavin and >1% salidroside)
- 5mg Black Pepper Extract (BioPerine)
One veggie cap daily, preferably taken in the morning.