LABO Nutrition FlexC Care Transdermal Bioactive Peptide Serum – Repair & Rebuild, Quick, Long-Lasting Pain Relief for Joints, Muscle, Shoulder, Neck, Back, Arthritis + Anti-inflammatory & Drug-Free
About this item
- TRANSDERMAL DEEP PENETRATION, FAST ABSORPTION – Formulated with bio active peptides (tetrapeptides and pentapeptides) which are developed with fermentation, hydrolysis and proprietary purification technologies to produce concentrated yet micro-molecular peptides that penetrate deeply and rapidly through the skin to effect relief to the affected areas.
- STIMULATES SELF-REBUILD AND SELF-REPAIR – Bioactive peptides stimulate the production of extracellular matrix (ECM), including Type I and II collagens, fibrinection and growth factors, which are important for the regeneration and repairs of the joint and muscles tissues. Possess antiinflammatory and analgesic effects to support self-repair of the joints & muscles. Supports skin health by boosting skin vitality and metabolism. Addresses the root of the problem, inflammation.
- A SMALL DROP GOES A LONG WAY, FEEL THE DIFFERENCE WITHIN 24 HOURS – In serum form, it spreads easily and effectively. More effective than other pain reliefs option, such as medicated oils and patch, joint lubricants and glucosamine creams. Maintaining flexible joints and healthy muscles are vital for pain-free movement and mobility.
- HIGH PURITY & SAFETY – Bioactive Peptides are produced and purified with advanced technologies in Japan which passed SGS (safety & quality) test.
- NON-GREASY, NON-STICKY, NON-STAINING, ORDORLESS, DRUG & STEROIDS FREE - Gentle on skin, can be applied multiple times a day. No irritation. Suitable for all types of skin, including sensitive skins. Can apply at knee, ankle, elbow, heel, back, hip, numb, muscle, tendon, ligament, hands, legs.
80 In Stock
FlexC CARE Transdermal Bioactive Peptide Serum is the ‘must-have’ joint and muscle care for active and pain-free mobility!
Developed using cutting-edge Intrixyl technology, the bioactive peptides are ultra-concentrated and super absorbable due to its small molecular size. Taking a small amount of the serum for topical application, these Bioactive Peptides (tetrapeptides and pentapeptides)will be delivered rapidly and deeply through the dermis skin layers, directly to the affected areas, providing fast and long-lasting relief. By stimulating extracellular matrix (ECM) synthesis in joint tissues, FlexC CARE provides fast relief and effective repair, rebuild and rejuvenation, which is imperative in breaking the vicious pain cycle.
Did you know, repair of cartilage, tendons and ligaments remains a challenge due to the poor healing capacity of these tissues. FlexC CARE Transdermal Bioactive Peptide Serum brings a new hope to those who are susceptible to joint injuries!
However, not all peptides are equally effective. FlexC CARE Bioactive Peptides are proprietary peptides which send signals to targeted cells in the joints (e.g. cartilage cells, tendon cells) to stimulate the production of extracellular matrix (ECM) (e.g. collagen) and growth factor, both of which are important for the regeneration and repair of the joint tissues, relieve pain while supporting healthy joints and muscles.
Unprecedented benefits of FlexC CARE serum ✓ Support rapid relief from joint & muscle pain ✓ Support healthy inflammatory response ✓ Support recovery from a sprain or sports injury ✓ Stimulate ECM production to support repair and rebuild joint structures and muscles ✓ Rejuvenate, nourish and strengthen joints and muscles ✓ Support joint flexibility & active movement
In addition, the bioactive peptides in FlexC CARE also possess anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects to support self-repair of the joints and muscles as well as support skin health by boosting skin vitality and metabolism.
Unlike FlexC CARE, current pain relief options available may not target the root causes, i.e. inflammation, injury and wear-and-tear. This leads to a recurring cycle of pain and discomfort.
By targeting inflammation, FlexC CARE facilitates cartilage repair and regeneration, improves knee function and provides quick and lasting relief. With topical application and transdermal delivery, FlexC CARE offers significant advantages over oral administration due to minimal first-pass metabolism. Avoiding the adverse gastrointestinal environment, it can reach the affected site in a controlled and efficient manner.
If there is a particular pain area, apply FlexC CARE Transdermal Bioactive Peptide Serum topically on the area and its bioactive peptides will penetrate into the transdermal layers for rebuilding and repairing effects.
Along with a healthy lifestyle and diet, 1 sachet of FlexC PRO EX is sufficient to maintain the health of your body structure. You may want to increase dosage to 2 sachets in a day, if you are experiencing severe discomforts.
To speed up the process and lessen the discomfort, you can try pairing with FlexC MAX EX, a powerful inflammation fighter with synergistic anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties from 4 active ingredients.
In the process of strengthening the joints and body structure, it will be great to complement the process with building bone strength. This can be achieved with Bioactive Organic Silica that has been clinically tested to improve bone density and flexibility.
Able to repair and rebuild injured joint and muscle tissues, provide fast relief and manage inflammation, FlexC CARE Transdermal Bioactive Peptide Serum is highly recommended for:
✓ Painful, inflamed or stiff joints due to worn-out or injured cartilage, tendons or ligaments
✓ Painful spurs on the sole
✓ Muscle strain, aches & cramps and sprains
✓ Athletes, gym-goers or active individuals (e.g. jogging, running, hiking, cycling, playing basketball, martial arts etc.)
✓ Physically demanding jobs (e.g. construction, agriculture, cleaning and retail sectors)
✓ Middle-aged or elderly
✓ Family history of joint disorders
✓ History of physical injuries or accidents which may increase the risk of future joint problems)
✓ Rotator cuff injury* (e.g. stiff shoulder)
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Diglycerin, Diphenyl Siloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Menthyl Lactate, PEG-9 Polydimethysiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Glycerin, Magnesium Sulfate, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Vanillyl Butyl Ether, Dimethicone/Phenyl Vinyl
Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Lauryl PEG-10 Tris (Trimethylsiloxy) Silylethyl Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG10/1 Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Mentha Arvensis (Hakka Yu), Sodium Benzoate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide
How the bioactive peptides of FlexC CARE are developed
Using serial hydrolytic fermentation technology, bioactive proteins are produced and secreted in large quantities using high-performance food-grade microorganism. The proteins are then hydrolysed to yield Bioactive Peptides via site-directed hydrolysis process. This is followed by proprietary purification technology that isolates highly concentrated peptides. Since the molecules are small and can be absorbed easily, only a small amount of serum is needed to exert maximal efficacy.
Direction for use:
Gently massage a small amount onto the affected area, once or twice daily. Apply 1-2 hours after a shower. Do not use on face. 1. For a knee, shoulder or hip, squeeze a line as long as your index finger. 2. For an ankle, wrist or the fingers on one hand, squeeze a line as long as half of your index finger.
Step 1: Ensure the right dosage required
The first time you use FlexC CARE serum, estimate the amount of serum you need to squeeze out of the bottle:
1. For a knee, shoulder or hip, squeeze a line as long as your index finger.
2. For an ankle, wrist or the fingers on one hand, squeeze a line as long as half of your index finger.
Evenly cover the soft tissue at the front and the back of the joint (do not apply to the knee cap)
It is important use the appropriate dose for the specific joint you are treating.
• You must allow the FlexC CARE serum to dry for at least 10 minutes, or until the skin is touch dry before covering the area.
• If the serum takes longer than 10 minutes to dry, you have probably applied too much. The excess can be wiped off and you should try using a smaller amount next time.
• If the serum takes less than 10 minutes to dry, you should apply slightly more the next time.
Step 2: Reduce the application time
Once you have worked out the right amount of FlexC CARE serum required for your specific joints, you can reduce the serum drying time by:
• Warming the skin before applying the serum
• After applying the serum, use a hairdryer on a medium setting to blow dry. This should reduce the drying time to about 2 minutes
For those who exercise: Apply a thin layer of serum to thigh and calf before exercise. Apply again after exercise. The aroma of fresh mint makes you feel more comfortable and soothing after exercise.
Caution: For external use only. Do not apply on open wounds or damaged skin. Discontinue use and seek advice from your physician if any adverse reactions such as allergic reaction or severe irritation arises. Avoid contact with eyes or other sensitive areas. Should the product get into eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your physician prior to using this product.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature, away from heat, direct sunlight and moisture. Use within 3 months of opening. Keep out of reach of children.