LABO Nutrition Mulbiotic, Organic Mulberry Leaf Extract + LactoSpore Probiotic & Fenumannan Prebiotic, for Blood Sugar Control, Weight Loss, Controls Appetite, Sugar & Carb Cravings Support
About this item
- NATURALLY SOURCED GOLD STANDARD INGREDIENTS: A uniquely formulated superfood comprised of 3 superior ingredients – mulberry leaf powder (High DNJ & Q3MG Flavonoids - Key markers for quality mulberry), LactoSpore probiotics and Fenumannan natural prebiotic in functional dosage. Mulbiotic provides multiple benefits for overall wellness, including healthy blood glucose, digestive system and weight management.
- SUPERIOR POTENCY: A great source of bioactive components of mulberry leaf, including 0.14% DNJ, 0.61% Q3MG. 1-Deoxynojirimycin (DNJ), known as the “Sugar Blocker” is beneficial for healthy blood glucose level by suppressing glucose absorption & accelerating glucose metabolism. The content of Q3MG (quercetin3-(6-malonylglucoside)) in mulberry leaves from Sakurae-cho in Japan is greater than in mulberry leaves from any other places. It is a flavonoid that helps reduce blood glucose & cholesterol.
- LACTOSPORE PROBIOCTIC: Stable at room temperature. Resistant to gastric acid. Superior to other probiotics. Superior ability to adhere to intestinal mucosa (surface) prolongs the duration of probiotics to improve gastrointestinal immune system. FENUMANNAS: a natural extract from the seeds of Fenugreek, which contains minimum 60% of galactomannan, which is a water-soluble dietary fibre. This proprietary dietary fibre helps support healthy blood sugar & cholesterol levels.
- CLINICALLY PROVEN: Reduce glucose absorption & regulate post-meal sugar spike; For healthy blood circulation, blood glucose, cholesterol, triglycerides & blood pressure levels; Healthy digestive system; Healthy gut flora & bowel regularity; Appetite control & promotes metabolism; Healthy weight loss; Supports immunity & vitality; Healthy ageing, inflammatory response; Anti-glycation
- 100% PURE, VEGAN & KETO FRIENDLY: Recommended for intermittent fasting. ALL NATURAL: Gluten-free. No Additives, Chemicals, Pesticides, Wheat, Yeast, Milk Derivatives, Refined Sugar, Caffeine, Preservatives, Colouring or Flavouring
84 In Stock
Mulbiotic is a uniquely formulated superfood comprised of 3 superior ingredients – mulberry leaf powder, LactoSpore probiotics and Fenumannan natural prebiotic in functional dosage. Mulberry leaf is considered as one of the oldest herbs used by man, dating back over 5,000 years for its unique healing properties to restore health. Its high source of nutrients and minerals provides astounding ability to safeguard wellness. 1-Deoxynojirimycin (DNJ), the main active component in mulberry leaf, is beneficial for suppression of abnormally high blood glucose levels by suppressing glucose absorption and accelerating glucose metabolism. Formulated with mulberry leaf powder with exceptionally high percentage(0.14%) of DNJ, Mulbiotic is the most powerful mulberry supplement available to date. Combining with proprietary synbiotic, a blend of shelf-stable LactoSpore probiotics plus a Fenumannan natural prebiotic, Mulbiotic provides multiple benefits for overall wellness, including healthy blood glucose, digestive system and weight management.
Mulbiotic is the key to healthy blood glucose. A natural sugar blocker formulated with 3 superfoods – organic Mulberry Leaf Extract enhanced with a proprietary synbiotic blend of shelf-stable LactoSpore® probiotics and Fenumannan® prebiotic. Mulbiotic helps to reduce sugar absorption after a carbo-rich meal and accelerates glucose metabolism to keep blood glucose levels within the healthy zone. Enjoy your favourite foods with peace of mind knowing your blood glucose would not spike erratically after a meal.
After carbohydrate from food is ingested and moved to the small intestine, it has to be broken down into simple glucose by a digestive enzyme, α-glucosidase before the glucose can be absorbed into the bloodstream. DNJ in Mulbiotic intercepts the enzyme from metabolising carbohydrate and hence reduces the amount of carbohydrate from being absorbed into the bloodstream. This helps to suppress a spike in blood glucose after a carbo-rich meal.
In the intestines, LactoSpore® Probiotic reacts with Fernumannan® Prebiotic to form short-chain fatty acids which help to modulate glucose metabolism to support healthy blood glucose levels.
Fenumannan® Prebiotic is a water-soluble fibre. It slows the digestion and absorption of carbohydrate, this helps to prevent a sudden spike in the blood glucose level.
Mulberry leaf is one of the oldest healing herbs. Dating back to more than 5,000 years ago, it had been used to treat fever, cough, high blood lipid, high blood pressure and high blood glucose. Its rich source of nutrients and minerals provide astounding healing benefits to restore health and wellness.
Organic Mulberry Leaf Extract is the key ingredient of Mulbiotic. It is harvested from organic young mulberry trees in Sakurae-cho, Japan, away from industrial pollution. A low temperature processing enables the essential phenolic acids and flavonols to be retained. Mulbiotic mulberry leaf extract contains an exceptionally high percentage of 1-Deoxynojirimycin (DNJ) and quercetin 3-(6-malonylglucoside) (Q3MG), which are markers for superior mulberry.
DNJ helps to protect against health issues relating to high blood glucose by inhibiting α-glucosidase activity, to delay the absorption of carbohydrates in the small intestine. This helps to lower the post-meal blood glucose and insulin levels.
Whether you have a sweet tooth or are someone who must have carbohydrate in every meal, Mulbiotic safeguards your body from spikes in blood glucose levels after a carbo-rich or sugary meal.
Not only does Mulbiotic support healthy weight loss, it also helps to fight skin ageing due the effects of sugar.
Excessive carbohydrate is the root cause of many health issues and chronic diseases. Mulbiotic helps to maintain blood glucose at a healthy level to support overall wellness.
Premium mulberry leaf extract is bright green in colour. Mulberry leaf extract which is brown is of a lower quality.
Low temperature processing is key to retaining the precious nutrients and active compounds of the mulberry leaf. Mulbiotic is processed in low temperature with no chemicals used to ensure its phenolic acids and flavonols are optimally retained.
Not all mulberries are the same. Mulberry trees grown on the coastal regions are sturdier from having to withstand the harsh conditions and the fruits they bear are richer in nutrients. Mulbiotic is made from the leaves of white mulberry trees grown along the coastal regions of Japan.
Contents: 2.17g x 30 sachets
- Mulberry Leaf Extract (Rich in 1-Deoxynojirimycin (DNJ) & Quercetin 3-(6-malonylglucoside)(Q3MG) 1500mg,
- LactoSpore Probiotic (1 Billion Bacillus coagulans spores) 167mg,
- Fenumannan Soluble Fibre 500mg
Take 1 sachet before meal. Mix content with 200ml of water (room temperature).