Ultimate Vision PRO 4X
Ultimate Vision PRO 4X - Eye Formula with FloraGLO Lutein 4X, Zeaxanthin, Bilberry Extract & Astaxanthin for Age-Related Eye Problem, Blurry & Poor Vision, Dry Eye, Macular Health, 30 Count
As we age, it is normal to experience some changes in our vision. It can be difficulty adjusting to glare or distinguishing some colors. There is also higher risk of developing age-related eye eye concerns and conditions including low vision and dry eyes. Many eye problems have no early warning signs or symptoms, early detection and care can help save your sight.
Specific nutrients such as Lutein and Zeaxanthin are essential in preserving macular health and vision. However, Lutein and Zeaxanthin obtained from our daily diet are insufficient for our daily needs and can only be replenished through supplementation.
AFC Ultimate Vision PRO is formulated with the highest extraction rate of 20% Free Form Lutein Extracted from 150mg FloraGLO Lutein through a patented extraction and purification process. An enhanced functional eye formula made with premium eye nutrients – 150mg FloraGLO Lutein extract which is equivalent to 30mg of free-form lutein, ZeaOne R Zeaxanthin, 39% DHA Extract, Bilberry Extract (36% Anthocyanins), Asthaxanthin, Blackcurrant Extract and other essential eye vitamins.
Combining the most clinically researched ingredients for best vision support!
“Free-form” Lutein - The only type of lutein that is directly absorbed by the body
Lutein is known to be able to exist in a natural “free-form” or bound to fatty acids (lutein esters). However, according to scientific evidence, only free-form lutein can be directly absorbed by the human body. Lutein esters on the other hand, need to be broken down before they can be absorbed by the body.
Functions of Lutein:
- Absorbs damaging blue light and acts as ‘internal sunglasses’ that may reduce photochemical damage caused by short-wavelength visible light
- Increases Macular Pigment Optical Density (MPOD) in human eyes; which in turn decreases the risk of age-related eye concerns
- Protects eyes against free radical formation on the macular
- Supports sharp vision under low light conditions
- Protects and maintains healthy eyes and vision
Like lutein, Zeaxanthin is a protective antioxidant that our body needs to help keep our eyes healthy. Our body selectively deposits zeaxanthin and lutein on the macular as macular pigment, to form a stronger layer of protection for our eyes.
Functions of Zeaxanthin:
- Helps maintain and support quality of vision
- Antioxidant to reduce oxidative stress on eyes
- Acts as a blue light filter to reduce damage caused by blue light
Including more essential eye nutrients, Ultimate Vision PRO is formulated with free-form Lutein, free-form Zeaxanthin and:
39% DHA Extract
- Lubricates dry eyes, relieves eye fatigue & supports visual acuity.
- Supports proper drainage of intraocular fluid from the eye, decreasing the risk of high eye pressure.
Bilberry Extract (36% Anthocyanins)
- High in Anthocyanins to curb free radical damage.
- Supports eye health through anti-oxidative and vascular effects.
- Promotes microcirculation and maintenance of normal retina function.
Astaxanthin (5% Haematococcus Algae Extract)
- Powerful antioxidant to protect your retina from environmental damages.
- It is able to cross the blood-brain barrier to carry antioxidant protection right to the eyes.
- Supports night vision and relieves eye fatigue.
Complete Eye Vitamins (Vitamin E, A, B1, B6, B12, Natural Multi-carotenoid)
- Nourishes eye for overall well-being and healthy eye functions.
Essential Eye Nutrients in 1 softgel:
- Protects eyes against oxidative stress and blue light
- Helps reduce eye fatigue and dryness
- Preserves integrity of eye cells
- Supports improvement of visual performance
- Reduces the risk of age-related eye concerns
- Supports eye tolerance toward bright lights - faster recovery from high intensity lighting, such as camera flash, automobiles or stadium lights
- Helps maintain Macular Pigment Optical Density (MPOD)
Many eye diseases do not have early warning signs, early detection and care are critical in helping you save your sight. Specific eye nutrients such as Lutein and Zeaxanthin are essential in preserving vision and macular health. However, Lutein and Zeaxanthin from our daily diet are insufficient for our daily needs and have to be replenished through supplementation.
The macula is a small area in the centre of the retina at the back of the eye, responsible for sharp and clear central vision and the ability to perceive colour. A healthy macular pigment is rich in lutein and zeaxanthin.
Lutein is the dominant compound in the macula, essential to help you see well under low-light conditions and reduce glare discomfort. Zeaxanthin, the second compound which concentrates in the centre of the macula supports sharp central vision and chromatic contrast. Both are critical for absorbing harmful blue light, thereby acting as filters to protect the macula.
There is the natural “free form” lutein and there are lutein esters (which are lutein bound to fatty acids). Scientific evidence proved that only free-form lutein can be directly absorbed by the body while lutein esters have to be broken down into simpler form before they can be utilised by the body.
Highly Recommended for
• Those who need intensive support for age-related vision concerns
• Those who are experiencing poor or weak vision
• Supporting vision clarity, glare tolerance and dark adaption
• Those who need relief for dry eyes and eye fatigue
• Protection against damage by free radicals, UV rays and blue light
Contents: 30 softgels
Active Ingredients per softgel:
Lutein (from FloraGLO Lutein 4X) 30mg, Anthocyanins 9mg, Zeaxanthin (from FloraGLO Lutein 4X and ZeaONE) 2mg, Vitamin A, B1, B6, B12
Gelatin (Bovine), Medium-Chain Triglycerides (MCTs), Safflower Oil, Olive Oil, Glycerol, Fish Oil, Glycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Beeswax, Tocopherols, Rapeseed Oil, Palm Oil, Corn Oil, Astaxanthin, Lycopene, β-Carotene, α-Carotene
1 softgel, preferably after meal
Recently Viewed Products
✓ Protects eyes against oxidative stress and blue light
✓ Helps reduce eye fatigue and dryness
✓ Supports improvement of visual performance
✓ Reduces the risk of age-related eye concerns
✓ Helps maintain Macular Pigment Optical Density (MPOD)