LABO Nutrition VisionREGAIN - Smart Liposomal Delivery, up to 8X Higher Absorption, 20mg FloraGLO Lutein, zeaxanthin, Superba Krill, AstaReal Astaxantin, Supports Eye Health, for Blue Light Protection
About this item
- MOST CLINICALLY STUDIED ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Flora GLO Lutein, OPTISHARP Natural Zeaxanthin, AstaReal Astaxanthin, Black Currant Extract and Superba Krill Oil - in functional dose to protect, preserve and promote super vision health.
- PROVEN BENEFITS: Increases macular pigment to absorb blue light. Reduces symptoms of eye strain and dryness. Antioxidant properties to neutralise free radicals damage. Support visual acuity, contrast sensitivity and glare recovery. Promotes microcirculation in eyes. Help delay age-related vision deterioration and maintain healthy eye pressure.
- HIGHEST ABSORPTION: Developed with a proprietary liposomal encapsulation technology, Vision REGAIN's absorption rate is boosted up to 8 times more that enable the body to utilise these nutrients effectively than other supplements.
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR individuals who experience eye strain such as dry eyes, eye fatigue, blurred vision and headaches; frequent eye inflammation, tearing and redness and have poor vision functions. 1-A-DAY SOFTGEL: 30 softgels per box (1 month's supply). SUITABLE FOR WOMEN AND MEN.
- RELATED: lutien lutine marigold flower leutin luteina zeaxantina zeazanthin luetin meso lutain lutene xeaxanthin.
1 In Stock
VisionREGAIN is a superior formula made with the most researched, world-leading brands of lutein and zeaxanthin. Formulated in functional dosage using a proprietary Liposomal Encapsulation Technology that increases the bioavailability of FloraGLO Lutein by up to 8 times, it provides a strong protection against damage by blue light, preserves eye health and supports good vision.
The eye’s natural macular pigment comprising namely Lutein and Zeaxanthin are responsible for visual acuity and protecting eye against harmful lights. However, blue light is not easily filtered out of the eye. A high Macular Pigment Optical Density (MPOD) is required to provide higher level of protection for the eyes. As Lutein and Zeaxanthin are not produced naturally in the body, there is a need to replenish these nutrients with foods or dietary supplements to keep the eye in tip top condition.
FloraGLO Lutein and OPTISHARP Natural Zeaxanthin (free-form lutein + zeaxanthin)
VisionREGAIN contains functional doses of FloraGLO Lutein and OPTISHARP Natural Zeaxanthin. Unlike other esterified lutein and zeaxanthin that require conversion to a simpler form, FloraGLO Lutein and OPTISHARP Natural Zeaxanthin are both free-form and easily absorbed and utilised by the body.
A natural and powerful antioxidant, Astareal Astaxanthin is able to cross blood-retinal barrier and exert antioxidant effects to prevent retinal damage by starving off light-induced oxidation, protect photoreceptors (important for visual acuity) from degeneration and enhance visual acuity.
Blackcurrent is a rich source of anthocyanin (more than 35%), a water-soluble pigment with anti-oxidative properties. It is beneficial in protecting the retina against oxidative damage, regenerating rhodopsin in retina for low-light night vision and maintaining retinal vascular function.
Superba2 Krill Oil
Superba2 Krill Oil is extracted from Euphausia superba, an Antarctic krill species rich in omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. Krill omega-3 is bound to phospholipids which makes it easily absorbed and transported to major organs like heart, brain and eyes. The DHA in Superba2 Krill Oil helps maintain the integrity of retina cells and promotes retina development and repair.
Blue light is very bad for eyes, overexposure can negatively impact vision and lead to vision problems. Virtually all sources of light - natural or artificial, emit blue light. It is present in sunlight, indoor lighting and digital devices such as laptop, television, mobile phone and tablets.
Blue light is harmful to eyes and has significantly higher energy than green, yellow or red lights. Excessive exposure can cause discomfort to the eyes in the short term. Prolonged exposure over long periods can potentially overwork the retina (a layer at the back of the eyeball that contains light-sensitive cells called photoreceptors) to produce excessive free radicals which damage the retina and eventually results in eye conditions. Damaged photoreceptor neurons cannot be repaired or regenerated.
Blue Light Protection
Relieve Dry Eyes
Age-Related Vision Concerns
Highly recommended for individuals who:
- Use digital devices regularly or are regularly exposed to sunlight
- Experience eye strain such as dry eyes, eye fatigue, blurred vision and headaches
- Have poor vision functions: poor glare recovery low contrast sensitivity reduced retinal sensitivity poor accommodation (ability to adjust eye lens to see near and far objects clearly) poor dark adaptation poor visual acuity
- Experience frequent eye inflammation, tearing, redness
- Have age-related vision concerns
Size :30 softgels
Product Dimensions :0.14 x 5.04 x 3.54 inches; 10.58 Pounds
Lutein (FloraGLO®) & Zeaxanthin (OPTISHARP® Natural) 100mg (equivalent to 20mg free-form lutein & 4mg free-form zeaxanthin), Haematococcus pluvialis Microalgae Extract (AstaReal®) 80mg (equivalent to 4mg natural astaxanthin), Blackcurrant Extract (> 35% Anthocyanins) 10mg, Krill Oil (Superba2TM) 100mg, Vitamin E 10mg, Zinc (from yeast) 9mg, Copper (from yeast) 600mcg
Recommended dosage:1 softgel daily, preferably after meal. For severe vision conditions, you may take up to two softgels daily (one in the morning and one at night after meals).
Caution: This product contains crustaceans. Please exercise caution if you are allergic to shellfish. Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a healthy diet. If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medication, please consult your physician before consuming any supplements.